Google Ad

Thursday 26 June 2014

Miss my best friend Status

Ad

Here we have compiled a collection of "I miss you sms / Whatsapp status"  that includes Missing You Messages, whatsapp missing u status,Missing u whatsapp status,Missing You SMS, Missing You Quotes, I Miss U Messages, I Miss U SMS, Miss U Quotes, I Miss You SMS, I Miss You Text Messages, Miss You Messages, I Miss You poems, I Miss You quotes, I Miss You poetry, and poem for someone you miss so much.

Here are some of the Miss You Whatsapp status to motivate yourself and show your Friends, Relative that you will never giveup and you will give your best . 

Miss my best friend Status

Sometimes, only one person is missing, and the whole world seems depopulated.



I'm aware of what's missing from my life.



A day without you is like a day without sunshine… I miss you…



If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.



You may be out of my sight… but never out of my mind… I Miss 
You!



When I miss you, I don’t have to go far … I just have to look 
inside my heart because that’s where I’ll find you.



When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures 
of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with
you..



True friends can see the hurt in your eyes when everyone else is fooled by your smile.



A friend is someone who understand your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are.



People say best friends are hard to find -- that's because the best is already mine!


              1      2      3      4      5      6      7      8      9      10    11   NEXT
                
Ad



I don’t breathe when we are apart… I suffocate. I miss you.
The more I think of you, the more I love you and the more I miss you.
I miss your hands that used to hold me when I was scared.
You'll never catch me saying this...but, i miss my mom.   
Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person you miss. :p  :-)
You’re so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you…
The more I think of you, the more I love you and the more I miss you.
You went away, how dare you, I miss you. They say I'll be ok but I'm not going to ever get over you.
I miss D touch that comforts me in times of despair. I miss every part of a second I spent wid U...
Nights have become sleepless and days have become sleepy since you have gone away. I miss you.
Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
Sometimes a simple ‘I miss you’ changes everything.
love everything about you, except the fact that you're not with me. Miss you, my friend..
you think missing me is hard, then you should try missing you.

Whatsapp Status Pages