Google Ad

Monday 21 July 2014

Hello Whatsapp Status

Ad


Hello, hiii is a salutation or greeting in the English language. so our daily we have to greet our friends,relative and much more personn who are coneected us.so its way new to greet someone using whatsappp status.there are veriety of status are available in this post which are useful.use this status which you like and share everyone this link in all your friends are relatives.and also give a comment for improve our website.




Hello Whatsapp Status 

A good-bye is never painful unless you’re never going to say hello again..


Like the ocean I wave. Hello and goodbye are the same, when I talk with my hand.


As you stopped to say hello, oh, you wished me well, you couldn’t tell that I’d been crying over you. 

 
I like the word Hello than Bye because Hello is about starting conversation and Bye is to end.


Sometimes just when I say hello the right way, I’m like, Whoa, I’m so cool.

 
The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.

 
Hello my love. It’s getting cold on this island. I’m sad alone. I’m so sad on my own.

 
Hello, I’m still here.
 
Every good bye makes the next hello closer.

 
Sometimes the smallest things in life are the hardest to do. Like clicking on his screen name and just saying HI!
 
Now a days people say I LOVE YOU just like they are saying HELLO.

 
With lovers there can be “Goodbye”. But with friends there will only be “Hello” and “Glad to see you again”.
 
The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

 
It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello.

 
Hello to a new adventure.

Sometimes just when I say hello the right way, I'm like, 'Whoa, I'm so cool.

 
When I go to a party, nobody says hello. But when I leave, everybody says goodbye.

 
It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.

 
One of the most telling things about a person is how they say hello, handshakes
Ad