Google Ad

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Best Whatsapp status ever

Ad

In this post we provide you most popular whatsapp status which are most whatsapp user are use.in this we provide full collection of whatsapp status which are useful for all type of whatsapp user.so use this status which you like and share everyone with yoyr friends and everone.


Best Whatsapp status ever

I love it when you hug me. It’s the best feelings in the world.



I have a bad habit of reading a text and forgetting to reply.



If I write something smart, you’re probably going to copy it anyway. 



"   There are 4 very important words in life. Love, Honesty, Truth and Respect. Without these in your life, you have nothing.



" You can love someone so much but you can never love people as much as you can miss them..



""Don't hurt someone who is special in your life......."



""When I joke they take it seriously. When I am serious they take it as a joke.....



You cannot stop the waves but you can learn to surf. - 



Be a good person, But don't try to prove.


Ad

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next

Incomig search items
best whatsapp status
new whatsapp status
latest whatsapp status
amzing whatsapp status
live whatsapp status 2014.

Love Whatsapp Status In Hindi

Apna toh chaahaton mein bas yahi usool hain,
Jab tu kubool hai to tera sab kuch kubool hain

Impressing Girl Love Whatsapp Status

I’ll always catch you when you think you are about to fall.
Love is knowing that some one is there for you always..

Love Quotes For Whatsapp

"Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts."
Ever since the day you came in my life, I know that you are the one I'll truly love till the end.

Love Whatsapp Status For BoyFriend

Falling in love is only half of what I want. Staying in love with you till forever is the other.
When im with someone all i think about is you when im alone thats all i wanna do.I will love you till my last breath.

Short Love Whatsapp Status

Love is made by trust, respect, and caring.
If you love something, hide it, lock it up & don't tell a soul.

Love Whatsapp Status For GirlFriend

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit ...

Love Whatsapp Status For Her

Love sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable and recieves the impossible. Have faith in my love for you.I love you when you're an Ass, so you can love me when I'm a Bitch



Whatsapp Status Pages