Google Ad

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Whatsapp status For Girl Friend

Ad


WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging app on Android & iOS.Read the best WhatsApp status messages & quotes.we provide you all types of whatsapp status such as funny, cool, ultimate and love based Whatsapp status quotes.now days this blog is a most popular for whatsapp status.



Whatsapp status For Girl Friend

Roses are red, violets are blue, love never crossed my mind till the day I met you.




When i miss you... I close my eyes and I'm with you..



“No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”



“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”



“Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”




“I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.”




I love my life because it gave me you
I love you because you are my life



"Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts."



"Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second."



"Love is just love, it can never explained."



"It's not what I feel for you;
It's what I don't feel for anyone BUT for you "


Ad

Incoming search itesm
girl frinend whatsapp status
love whatsapp status
amazing whatsapp status
new girlfriend whatsapp status
status for girlfriend


Whatsapp Status Pages