Google Ad

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Whatsapp status very funny



WhtasApp messenger is one of the most popular multi-platform and cross-platform message and multimedia sharing Application . On Android , Blackberry, Windows Phone and Symbian Nokia devices WhatsApp messenger is free to download from their respective application stores for the first 12 months.


Whatsapp status very funny

""''Work less..sleep more..live longer!..



""""I wish people looked like their personalities......



""Don't hurt someone who is special in your life......."



""People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday......



"   You can love someone so much but you can never love people as much as you can miss them..


"   Be patient. The lessons you learn today will benefit you tomorrow.



My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.



"" I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!...



"Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts."



"  Love is master key that is capable of opening a gate of happiness "



"Without Her Permission I Will Touch Her Only To Wipe Her Tears..!"
That Is True Love..!


"The best feeling in the world is when someone you hate tells a joke and nobody laughs :)


""I’m shy at first, 
but once I’m comfortable with you get ready for some crazy shit.......



Whatsapp Status Pages