Google Ad

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Cool status updates for whatsapp

Ad

WhtasApp messenger is one of the most popular multi-platform and cross-platform message and multimedia sharing Application . On Android , Blackberry, Windows Phone and Symbian Nokia devices WhatsApp messenger is free to download from their respective application stores for the first 12 months..


Here are some of the cool status updates for whatsapp Status to motivate yourself and show your Friends, Relative that you will never giveup and you will give your best . 

Cool status updates for whatsapp

I enjoy when people shows attitude to me.



You can do anything, but not everything.



It's kind of fun to make the impossible !.



If you don't care, stop talking about it.



""I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later...



The more real you get, the more unreal the world gets.



There’s a lovely person between Y and I on your keyboard… Just look :)



I will win, Not immediately But Definitely.'



 Don’t play stupid with me, I am better at it.. 



My life ,my rule,that’s my attitude… 



 Only you can change yourself, no one else can… 



hard times will always reveal the real friends.. 



 Working for a better tomorrow doesn’t mean putting off what’s important today. 



Sometimes, the smallest decision can change your life forever.



Friends will come and friends will go. But true friends stick on forever. :) 



Im crazy but original you try to be me and you fail.


          1      2      3      4      5      6      7      8      9      10    11   12  NEXT

Ad


Kash Takdeer Bhi Hoti julfo Ki Tarah,
Jab Jab Bikharti, tab tab Sawaar Lete
The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.
People Are Strange When You're A Stranger
Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. 
Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.
A positive attitude can really make dreams come true.
80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain.
Everyone says girls make drama, but I’m a firm believer that BOYS cause ALL DRAMA!
LoVe ThE oNe WhO LoVeS YoU….. nOt ThE oNe WhOm YoU LoVe ??
Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
Imagination Is More Powerful Than Knowledge
Expectation Brings Tears In Your Life..

Whatsapp Status Pages