Google Ad

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Miss u status quotes



Here we have compiled a collection of "I miss you sms / Whatsapp status"  that includes Missing You Messages, whatsapp missing u status,Missing u whatsapp status,Missing You SMS, Missing You Quotes, I Miss U Messages, I Miss U SMS, Miss U Quotes, I Miss You SMS, I Miss You Text Messages, Miss You Messages, I Miss You poems, I Miss You quotes, I Miss You poetry, and poem for someone you miss so much.

Miss u status quotes

Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person you miss. :p ♥ :-)



The person who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get.



how hard you are to handle. but still wants you in his/her life.



You’re so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you…



We don’t talk. You don’t think about me. But yet I’m still here missing you so much.



I miss seeing your name show up on my phone.



I miss everything you said to me.



I text you first because I miss you. If I dont text you, Im waiting for you to miss me.



I’m tired of missing you, I just want you right here by my side.



The distance between us doesn’t matter, because in the end, i know we’ll both be happy in each others arms. Forever. 



Truth is I miss you. All the time, every second, every minute, every hour, every day.
You are on my mind and in my heart. MISS YOU.



It's not easy to forget everything about you when everything reminds me of you. Miss you :(



I miss you a little, a little too much, a little too often and a little more each day.



Behind my smile is everything you’ll never understand.



I did three things today; miss you, miss you and miss you.



You never stop loving someone; you just learn to live without them.



It's not easy to forget everything about you when everything reminds me of you. Miss you 



Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person you miss. :p ♥ :-)



You’re so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you…



I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.




                1      2      3      4      5      6      7      8      9      10    11   NEXT



I don’t breathe when we are apart… I suffocate. I miss you.
The more I think of you, the more I love you and the more I miss you.
I miss your hands that used to hold me when I was scared.
You'll never catch me saying this...but, i miss my mom.   
Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person you miss. :p  :-)
You’re so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you…
The more I think of you, the more I love you and the more I miss you.
You went away, how dare you, I miss you. They say I'll be ok but I'm not going to ever get over you.
I miss D touch that comforts me in times of despair. I miss every part of a second I spent wid U...
Nights have become sleepless and days have become sleepy since you have gone away. I miss you.
Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
Sometimes a simple ‘I miss you’ changes everything.
love everything about you, except the fact that you're not with me. Miss you, my friend..
you think missing me is hard, then you should try missing you.

Whatsapp Status Pages