Google Ad

Monday 3 March 2014

Birthday Whatsapp status for girlfriend



 
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging app on Android & iOS.Read the best WhatsApp status messages & quotes.we provide you all types of whatsapp status such as funny, cool, ultimate and love based Whatsapp status quotes.


Birthday Whatsapp status for girlfriend


Wishing you a day filled with love and cheer. May you be surrounded by all your loved ones. May this year bring you prosperity, fortune and friendship. Happy Birthday to you.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that 4 every candel on ur cake
u get a wonderful surprise..
Happy birthday

------------------------------------------------------------------

suraj roshni le kr aya ,chidiyo ne gana gaya
phulo ne has has k bola , mubarak ho tmhara janm din aya..

------------------------------------------------------------------
sending u a b'day wish
wraped with all my love
have a very happy b'day...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Wish u a thousand tyms happy return of this spcl day...My Girl...My Girlfriend

------------------------------------------------------------------

I m so glad u wr born, bcoz u have a brighten of my lyf and filled it with joy..
happy b'day...

------------------------------------------------------------------

I always wished 4 a spcl frnd who'd b close 2 my heart it came true when I meet u
on ur spcl day I wish 4 u happy b'day..

------------------------------------------------------------------


                             1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next





Incoming search items

birthday status for whatsapp

whatsapp birthday status for girlfriend
birthday whatspp status for lover
latest birthday status
With each gift that you open today, I hope your happiness multiplies. May you get success in all you do.
Happy Birthday to the most sweetest and sugary person ever I know, have an awesome day ahead and stay blessed, happy birthday!
This is your special day and I hope I can make it better for you. Meet me, I love you.
With these presents come my wishes for you to be successful in everything you do. 

Popular Happy BirthdayWhatsapp statusCelebrate the best-ever birthday today, but don’t forget to celebrate each and every day, along with the happiness that each day brings.
Best wishes for a joyous day filled with love and laughter. Happy birthday.
It's always a treat to wish Happy Birthday to someone so sweet.
Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, funny, attractive and rocking personality in town. Have a great day.
Yes, today is my birthday, Therefore I will be treated like a Queen..
Today, Not 1 person said HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me It wasn’t a shock today not my birthday..

Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status For Sister
Sweet sister I hope ur spcl day is filled with sunshine,
smiles laughter love and happiness Happy Birthday Sister.....
Happy Birthday to you. may you have many more. you have been a great friend to me. i have a little wish, may we be friends, till the world ends.
I hope your birthday Is a happy one, And filled with surprises, Pleasure and fun!



Whatsapp Status Pages